We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Family Security Credit Union and Acceptance Loan Company, Inc., to assist our customers with easy financing and great terms to help with the costs of new windows or siding for your home.
Both lenders are in the Huntsville, AL area. No dealing with lenders from outside the area.
Give us a call for a free estimate and let us see what we can do to help with financing for your home upgrades. It's that easy.
Attention Huntsville Utilities Customers
Huntsville Extreme Energy Makeovers (HEEM) is a project to perform whole home, deep energy retrofits for qualified customers in 20 year old or older owner occupied homes. The goal of this project is to reduce the home's energy usage by at 25% or more.
Energy audits will be performed to assure the home qualifies for the program along with energy saving measures the homeowner can utilize.
- Homes must be 20 years old or older
National Register of Historic Places Alabama Register of Landmark and Heritage
- Homes greater than 50 years of age must be screened to determine status as to historical designation per the following web-sites:
- Participants must own the home that is to be qualified/improved
- Participants must sign an income verification statement and liability release form
- Participants must provide a picture identification
- The total household income of participants during the previous calendar year, must not exceed the limits established for very low income residents of Madison County by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Participants must heat their homes primarily through electricity.
Homes are not eligible in cases where gas heating equipment has be affixed to the house for the purpose of primary heating. This restriction exists even when heating equipment is no longer in service.
Customers interested in applying for the program should contact email@example.com